Services for executives: HR analytical tools
Shaker Consulting Group is able to use HR analytical tools to distill your business strategy into measurable performance components. The essence of success, if you will. Once these components have been identified, we can use them to predict performance, and success.
Break through the performance ceiling with Shaker Consulting Group.
To climb above a performance ceiling, you must make a change to get results.
It may be that your strategy has stalled. Or that a new strategy can’t seem to find traction within your corporate culture.
Typically, success for a business strategy falls into specific business issues:
Every consultative solution we provide is intended to produce a return on investment. In an environment where people are considered an organization's greatest asset, a measurement system to reflect that belief and make it tangible is vital.
- Screened out candidates with a low probability of success, thereby avoiding over $10 million in potential lost annual sales revenue.
- Avoided hiring 45 poor-fit applicants, leading to a savings of $3.2 million in the first year.
- Created a shift in median sales volume from $68k to $140k.
- Increased the average total number of sales from 69 to 173.
- 20% increase in data fields entered
- 9% decrease in hold time
- 6% increase in quality scores
HR analytical tools link pre-employment testing to condensing the learning curve:
- Decreased average time required to achieve objectives for productivity and accuracy from four weeks to two weeks.
- Increased the success rate of mandatory training from 82% to 98%, thereby avoiding over $1 million in annual termination costs.
- 18% increase in those formally recognized for outstanding performance.
- 60% decrease in number of formal performance warnings.
Employee retention results:
- 50% decrease in performance turnovers.
- 33% reduction in involuntary turnovers.