How to take the Virtual Job Tryout
Looking for the Virtual Job Tryout answer key?
You may have found this page because you are considering a career with a company that has invited you to complete a Virtual Job Tryout or Day in the Life experience to ensure you both win in making a career decision.
A career is about choice. So why choose a company that uses the Virtual Job Tryout? There are a number of reasons; the most compelling reason is that the company is extremely interested in your success.
In an effort to help you find a perfect career-fit, you are being given an opportunity to take the job for a test drive. You will find it an engaging and informative process.
Companies that deploy a Virtual Job Tryout want you to be well informed about what it is like to work there. The Virtual Job Tryout combines Realistic Job Preview (RJP) and a range of simulated work samples and work related questionnaires. These two sets of activities educate you about the job and allow you to demonstrate you capabilities. You will get to see and try many of the things you will do on the job.
Here are some details about candidates who have completed a Virtual Job Tryout.
- Over 90% told us they were in a better position to decide if the job was right for them, they learned a lot about the role through the Virtual Job Tryout
- Over 95% would recommend a friend to apply for the job and take the Virtual Job Tryout
- Candidates tell us that the Virtual Job Tryout is informative, challenging and entertaining.
Click here to read actual candidate quotes
To ensure you both win in making a career decision, the company you are considering has carefully studied and analyzed what people do on the job that makes them successful. The Virtual Job Tryout was developed through a very careful study of the specific knowledge, skills and experiences that contribute to highly effective performance. This experience allows you to complete a range of typical day-in-the-life tasks.
As a candidate, you need to be well informed and aware of the job demands. This experience will help you determine whether the job and the company is the right fit for you. This is highly valuable for you as a candidate. They take your success seriously.
The company needs to be well informed about your capabilities to be successful. As a result of research, they have become more selective in their hiring process than most companies. Their studies have helped refine the hiring process to increase the rate of success. Completing the Virtual Job Tryout is an important part of their application process. The experiences and questionnaires have been developed to provide you and your prospective employer with information to help make an informed decision regarding a career opportunity.
Five Tips for Success
Here are a few points to consider in preparing to complete the Virtual Job Tryout.
- Be sure to work in a quiet location, free of distractions. Think about it as if you were going to work for an hour.
- No two people perform the same job the same way. The Virtual Job Tryout allows you to demonstrate how you would handle it
- On average, the Virtual Job Tryout takes about an hour to complete.
- Plan on completing the Virtual Job Tryout in one sitting (though you can start the Virtual Job Tryout, stop and start again where you left off).
- Arrange to take the Virtual Job Tryout when you are alert. You will find it demands your best thinking.
You will have an opportunity to demonstrate that you have what it takes to be successful. Lots of companies take success seriously. This is your opportunity to show them you do too.