Who we are
Shaker is a rapidly growing SaaS solution provider in the talent acquisition software space with many Fortune 500 clients. Our clients include many of the top five in each industry vertical. Our credibility is well established and brand recognition continues to grow.
We are developers of the Virtual Job Tryout, gamified pre-employment assessments that deliver a strong employer brand experience. The Virtual Job Tryout is available as a custom solution and in off-the-shelf versions. Our products incorporate robust talent analytics and business impact ROI modeling.
As a result of deep customer-focused values, we have earned long-standing relationships with some of the largest and most brand-conscious employers in North America over the last 15 years. Our systems support hiring processes that screen millions of candidates globally per year for our custom clients. Our newer off-the-shelf products are being rapidly adopted. We are looking for people who share our passion for innovation in the talent acquisition market to join our expanding sales team.
The Enterprise Sales Representative has a primary focus on new business development for our custom solutions. Day-to-day efforts will focus on lead generation and identifying organizations that fit within Shaker’s key verticals: Retail, Insurance, Banking, Call Center, Healthcare, Industrial, Technology, and Government. The key performance demands for this position are engaging talent acquisition service buyers/decision makers in the Fortune 500, obtaining and delivering frequent demos, getting placement in RFP opportunities, and ultimately growing a book of new clients. This is a field-based, new-client acquisition business development sales position.
The ideal candidate will be a proven, experienced enterprise-level sales producer in HR Technology, human capital, talent management, or training; have a solid understanding of HR processes and hiring challenges; and be positioned to sell solutions to HR and business executives. Your territory will be large and provide you with significant flexibility in devising your sales strategy. A track record of selling B2B to enterprise (5,000+ employees) markets is required.
- Create, implement, and execute prospecting plan
- Identify key accounts and contacts
- Provide pre-employment assessment and talent analytic expertise and solution advice to clients and prospects
- Primarily manage business development by telephone, email, face-to-face, trade shows, and webinars
- Must get energy from being a hunter: You are going after new valued business
- Leverage existing relationships, network with multiple executive and human resources functions
- Develop pipeline through outbound and inbound opportunities with multiple decision makers
- Team with internal solution consultants to configure best client-focused solutions
- Follow defined sales process and best practices for solution and consultative selling
- Facilitate transition of new clients to project delivery team
- Some travel required (20-30%)
- Partner with Shaker team to support strategic partnerships
- Use consultative selling and demonstrate a credible understanding of human capital practices and processes
- Credible in front of CHROs and other C-level executives
- Skillfully use and contribute to Shaker thought leadership, points of view, frameworks, sales tools, and sales process
- Use the company’s CRM to monitor, track, and forecast prospect opportunities
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 7 years enterprise software sales experience, successfully selling high-level corporate software/technology-enabled service solutions at the executive level
- 2+ years of highly successful sales experience in talent acquisition and HR software applications to Global 1000 corporations
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Deep experience in using solution/consultative selling methodologies
- Record of consistently meeting (or exceeding) revenue quotas
- Deep understanding of HR and talent management processes and systems
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally advanced degree in related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in complex B2B sales
- Proven track record in selling business solutions to senior-level executives
- Expertise using Salesforce
- Ability to learn fast and adapt
- A demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong relationship-building and team-selling skills
What we're offering
- A fun, fast-paced environment
- An installed base of many of the most credible clients
- An uncapped commission plan
- A reasonable quota with accelerators for top performance
- A senior leadership team that will give you considerable autonomy and opportunities for creativity in how you go about your work
- An amazing chance to grow and contribute to an established product innovation company
- A company that has been profitable since its inception 15 years ago and is focused on top-line revenue growth
What you're offering
- A genuine curiosity for solving client issues
- The ability to bring new insights to prospects
- Strong problem-solving and questioning techniques
- High-level critical thinking skills and business acumen
- Experience selling consulting services and technology
- Ability to run multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Strong rolodex of Fortune 1000 clients
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits package, including a 401(k) plan
The qualified candidate can be located in any major metropolitan area in the U.S. Some travel needed for enterprise opportunities, tradeshows, and visiting headquarters in Cleveland. Only candidates with proper permits to work in the U.S. can be considered. Shaker is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a drug-free workplace.
Contact Marc Wenzel at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you are uniquely qualified to join the Shaker team and drive revenues to new heights!